Released in November 2013, this model of the HP 2000 series is the perfect device for those on a budget, but don't want to sacrifice performance.

Why wont my computer turn on?

No matter how long I hold the power button, it will not start up. I have tried pressing the power button several times, my computer is fully charged, and I see no signs of physical damage. What should I do?

My hard drive connector cable broke and I got a replacement however now my computer won't turn on. This only occurs when I attached the hard drive to this cable. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. Thanks

Most Helpful Answer

There are many reasons your computer may not be turning on. One possible solution is that your device may have a bad battery. A quick way to test this is to remove the battery and plug in your device's AC adaptor. If your computer turns on, your battery is most likely the root of the problem and will have to be replaced. If this does not solve the issue, there may be an underlying hardware problem that needs to be addressed. Visit HP's Support Page for more details.

My. Hp2000 didn't statup

Remove the hard disk connector from the board and try starting it. If it start, that means you have a hardware problem. contact me for the repair.

the computer is not started because its not bootup.you have to reinstall the new operating sysytem with the bootable disk,and any hardware problem then call to your nearby data recovery operators.

[

Score -2

Tony O Hare, you need to read the question before trying to answer " it will not start up" how can a new OS be installed if it does not start?

My hp2000 was not tatting up

Your computer not started having reason that,

1)for your hardware problem

2)OS was corrupted

3)RAM was not inserted properly

4)some system files was lost or corrupted.

SPAM removed

Score -2

Tony O Hare, none of those (with the exception of the RAM may be) will prevent the computer from turning on.

Dominic Riccoboni will be eternally grateful.