2.4GHz, 2.7GHz, or 2.8GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz) with 6MB shared L3 cache.

Lost a key cap and just need to replace it

So in a dumb mistake a spilled just a little bit of soda on the upper left hand corner of my macbook pro.. I got to cleaning the keys, and managed to lose one of the keycaps down the drain..... now I need a new keycap and cant seem to find anywhere that has the keycaps I need...

Most Helpful Answer

You could try these folks: The Book Yard

Here is the mecca of all apple laptop keys, http://www.replacementlaptopkeys.com/app...

Hi Walter -- Do you still need the key? If so, which one? And do you need the small plastic assembly or metal arm in some cases underneath or just the key cap itself. I save all my dead keyboards to salvage keys as long as they don't look heavily worn. Let me know... not selling, but it will only cost $.45 to send you a key. LOL

Jason

Ryan will be eternally grateful.