Where can I buy Display Removal Fixture?

I want this tool

http://www.cultofmac.com/253917/apples-i...

the Apple Universal Display Removal Fixture it has four suction cups to hold the device firmly and it is very comfortable and easy to remove the assembly even for 5s is it available in ifixit if not where can i buy one thank you.

Please check this out because it is most useful display removal tool available on the market but i didn't find it anywhere for sale.

Most Helpful Answer

Vijay Durga Raju, you might want to check this out. Same principal and it is available.

iSclack Image

Product

iSclack

$24.95

I use the islack like in the picture old turkey posted but the best method I find is a simple isesamo on the bottom left corner and screen just clips out

You can buy this more advanced tool at www.EZphoneTools.com

Vijay Durga Raju will be eternally grateful.