Is it normal that I charge my phone 3x a day

I have to charge my iphone 5s almost twice a day is it normal problem or do you think something is wrong with the battery? I haven't tried any restore or smth but sometimes when I want to charge my phone there is 8% and when I connect it it shows 13%. I have no warranty so please dont tell me to take it to apple.

How have you no warrenty as the iPhone is not a year old yet

They cancelled it because of a broken screen

Oh ok I don't think they can cancel warrenty cause of broken glass I could be wrong tho

Most Helpful Answer

It all depends on how much you use the phone, as well as other symptoms the phone is displaying. First of all, does the phone charge all the way to 100% when left plugged in? If so, look into how much you're using the phone. If you're browsing the internet and doing a lot of data heavy stuff, expect more drain. Also, if you're in a location with poor cell reception, your phone will use more battery searching for a signal. Try leaving the phone on Airplane mode for a day if you can (maybe turn it off once an hour) and see how the battery life holds up. If it's still bad you may want to look into replacing the battery.

But every 1-2 minute I get 1% down

In airplane mode?

If you have battery issues with the iPhone 5S, I highly recommend to try disabling the Parallax effect that was introduced in iOS 7.0

Make this change and test it for a couple days, it definitely helped me.

Settings > General > Accessibility and tap Reduce Motion to "on."

Its actually number 3 on the list of how to Stop iOS 7 From Killing Your iPhone Battery: http://mashable.com/2013/10/11/ios-7-bat...

Good Luck!

Danny.

PS Don't forget that the LCD screen being on is the biggest battery drain of all. If you are constantly with the screen lit, you should expect the battery to drain quicker than others are likely to experience.

Ali Cameron will be eternally grateful.