CDMA version of the fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. 16 or 32 GB / Model A1349 / CDMA compatibility.

Replaced LCD Now have Black Screen

I was repairing the LCD on a Iphone 4 CDMA and unplugged the LCD connector before the battery. I hooked it back up and the screen was black. The phone was on you could see the back light and you could hear it. I tried two other screens and the same except the last one the screen was a little gray. Did I do permanent damage to the logic board? I have tried the reset and it did not work.

The Essential Toolkit

The most helpful tools in our most compact kit.

The Essential Toolkit

The iPhone is not so vulnerable.

You can try to unplug and plug the connector of battery.

yes like stated installed two more LCDs and none of them worked. I have see on repair videos a warning about unplugging the LCD first could cause damage want to know if this is true what damage has been done.

Is your iPhone iOS 5 If so then you will need to update to iOS 7 and the screen will work..

New screens don't work on iOS 5

Kage will be eternally grateful.