The Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx is a version of the Droid Razr carrying a higher capacity 3,300mAH battery.

What type of glue to stick between lcd and frame/bezel?

i just wonder about type of glue between lcd and frame/bezel (not lcd with digitizer)....

when i separate the lcd and frame there's kind of glue from rubber...not adhesive tape...

couple times i try used black adhesive tape they will take no longer, lcd and frame will loose

Looks like the stuff I use when I do not have quality adhesive strips available. Generally its RTV Silicone, its nice and easy to use and its manufactured by many. Its generally listed as a sealant, but works great for securing many types of surfaces (Like glass to plastics) on a semi-permanent basis.

yes thats rite, the glue looks like sealent for glass...

let me know brand specific of glue/sealent or maybe you have any link for the web?

I would actually have to get back to you on the stuff we use at the shop. Its called B-9000 or similar, brand not off the top of my head. But anything in a nice small tube, with a precision applicator will work well. Brands like permatex and loctite are popular brands among adhesives.

use the regular glue gun if you need more information see this video

and lcd and the frame will never loose unless if you apply 120 to 130 Degree fahrenheit, and i always use this trick to my customers and they never came back saying hey the bezel frame loose from the lcd its works 100% all of you bust try and use glue gun

I've been searching everywhere and I thanks for this! I'm going to try it. I'm working on trying to get this right where they look professional and great for resale. I've been doing the repairs for 3 years now, and for some reason not advertising on pandora haha, but I've decided I want to be a parts dealer. Any advice? feel free to email me @

henhida will be eternally grateful.