MacBook Pro 15" Unibody

Apple released the MacBook Pro 15" Unibody with a new aluminum upper case machined from a single aluminum block.

Looking to buy a 15" MacBook Pro

Hi, I want to buy a Macbook Pro with a long range of upgradability and sustainability. It needs to be a 15" because I want the Quad Core (I do a lot of video editing), and I don't want the retina because I'd rather buy a separate monitor down the road than have everything soldered in. So, I'm between these 4:

(15-inch, Mid 2010)

(15-inch, Early 2011)

(15-inch, Late 2011)

(15-inch, Mid 2012)

Which of these can I make into the best Macbook? I want to upgrade to the 16GB of Ram (if one of these won't do please let me know), and upgrade the storage to SSD. I read a post that said the Mid-2012 cannot upgrade anything, just like the retina, and on wiki only the first 2 batteries are supposedly not glued in, ect. Although, if these accusations are not true than the Mid-2012 15" would really be my best choice because of the processor correct?

Thank You

I bought a great used 13" Mac Book that has been refurbished. I believe (Scott) the guy I bought mine from is certified to repair Mac computers. I know Scott wouldn't mind me posting his phone number 1-(312)-860-0909. I can't remember his e-mail or any of his other contact information. He will welcome your call and questions. I'm sure he's got a few computers (mac) for sale too. I know when I bought mine, he gave me a guarantee. I don't have an answer for you, only a friendly suggestion for you to get the info, or the computer you want. Hope it helps..

don will be eternally grateful.