How can I replace the motherboard of my iPhone 5s?

My iPhone 5s died on me and it's the motherboard. How can i change it? or where should I go to have it changed?

i bought it of ebay thinking it's a easy battery fix. well... it wasn't. Apple doesn't what to replace the phone because the find my iPhone app is still on in the device.

Any suggestions?

Were you able to use it before?

Most Helpful Answer

You can absolutely replace the motherboard in your phone but it is only worth it if all the other components are functioning properly.

You will pretty much need to tear the phone down to get the motherboard out but it can easily be done by a professional, and replaced by a professional.

Your phone is not a total loss.

John Device Savers

do you know any one who could fix it?

yeah do you?

that would great

@JohnDeviceSaver my iPhone5s the lcd screen is not functioning but all are functioning I check with the repair shop they said the connector to the screen on the motherboard is spoil if I get that replaced will it affect my data on my phone ?

my phone complerty shut down it turns on but only the apple logo is on the screen so were do I get it fixed or is getting it fixed way too expenses please help

ok so no help

The motherboard *IS* the phone. If you need a new motherboard, you need a new phone.

What exactly is the motherboard problem? One of the myths out there is that motherboard problem = certain doom. That is not always the case.

PS: If you've bought this phone on eBay and it is Find my iPhone/iCloud locked to someone's Apple ID that is not you, then it really is a cute paperweight.

You can remove find your iPhone on your PC. Log in to iCloud.com on your PC and find your device to remove.

First, the motherboard/logic board contains all the information. Secondly, you can switch the motherboard/logic board if it's dead for a working one. If you're still under warranty and haven't repaired/opened the iPhone just take it to apple and they should replace it. I do also think the touch id/home button is unique to the logic board (not sure). If you do switch out the logic board make sure to log on to icloud.com, sign in and erase all data from the logic board you took out so your stuff won't be saved on it. Hope this helps.

where can i get a new motherboard for my iphine5s

Where can I get the I phone 5s motherboard in India

John Smith will be eternally grateful.