Repair guides and teardowns for many Android Samsung cell phones, old and new, including the popular Galaxy product line.

Power button doesn't work on Samsung Galaxy Trend?

I tried the holding of the volume button ad putting the usb in, but it does not work on my device. is there any other way to turn it on?

Most Helpful Answer

Hello.

Try next steps (apologize for my english, i'm spanish :) )

Hold Volume down and home at same time. Then, plug in the usb cable, previously connected to computer.

The device must go to download mode. Then, unpush both buttons, and press volume down to cancel and restar the device.

Worked for me in Galaxy trend, Galaxy S2 and BQ.

Good luck.

Please, tell me if worked.

Thanks alot. I'm in the office, I would have been stranded!! Bless you. PS: You're English is good, don't worry :-)

It worked. :) Thank you so much. I had to plug in the USB cable with my mouth because I was using my other two hands to hold the volume down button and the home button.

I have a black Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus gt-s7580

What does it do when you plug it in to charge? A lot of times, plugging it in, turns the device on.

jasnajasna934 will be eternally grateful.