Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

How do I reconnect cable 3?

After replacing the battery on my iPhone 3GS, as I was replacing the cables a tiny black strip fell out of my phone. I thought I had lifted the strip on the cable 3 connector gently but apparently not. Can I repair or replace the connector?

I'm almost certain the black strip came off #3connector. It no longer has the black strip to be lifted. I have found no local shop to replace the #3 connector and seems the repairmen I find online are all UK.. Any suggestions or recommendations?

Which spare part does the black strip belong to? Generally, the strip of a spare part is ripped then you have to replace the whole part.

teeniekid will be eternally grateful.