The Samsung Galaxy S4, model i9505, features a 13-megapixel rear camera, and a 5-inch 1080p display.

How do I get my music to play through my earphones?

I love listen to music through my earphones but the other day my music system started playing up and my music either plays funny through the earphones or the earphones dont connect to my devise unless held to a certain angle. I tried diffrent earphones but the same thing occours. Please someone help as soon as possible

Thank you kim

Most Helpful Answer

First, restart your phone. Re-install the playing music app.

Then try to insert your headphones into the headphone jack then take them out. Continue to do this for a couple of minutes as sometimes the phone tricks its self into thinking its in headphone mode. Also by doing this step you are likely to dislodge any dust or dirt build up that also may be causing this issue.

Last, if all failed, it must be the hardware problem. Replace with an original headphone jack.

Good luck to you!

Thank you will try that xxxx

So do i have to delete my music app. Because It keeps saying earphones are connected every couple of seconds when they are plugged in. My music plays through them at time or it plays out loud when they are in.

Im not doing that, seems to complicated, because i have tried everyhting and i put my earphones in and the device does nit recognizes so it keeps playing out of the device...

I have a question what if ur phone is playing the music from the earbuds but u also hear it from the phone at the same time

how do you do it

It simply is just bent it was bent so long so unless you straighten up the wires it will not work. I advise you to get a new headphones. That is the only solution.

you are dumb

When I was trying to listen to my music on my Google play music and for some reason my earbuds won't sound for when I listen to my music.

How do music play though headphones

If you have tried 3 different pairs of earphones and they all behave the some, it sounds like your headphone jack on the phone is damaged so you will need to have the phone repaired.

When I'm playing playing music on my phone I have my earbuds in but when I take my earbuds out I hear it from my phone and my music is only up 6 notches do u guys or girls know how to fix that problem

How do I fix it when my ear buds say connected on my phone but play the music through the phones speaker? Also I have a Kyocera phone.

My phone want play my headphones no more what is the problem headphones work but can't get a sound through my phone

kimberley will be eternally grateful.