The Samsung Galaxy S4, model i9505, features a 13-megapixel rear camera, and a 5-inch 1080p display.

How do I get my music to play through my earphones?

I love listen to music through my earphones but the other day my music system started playing up and my music either plays funny through the earphones or the earphones dont connect to my devise unless held to a certain angle. I tried diffrent earphones but the same thing occours. Please someone help as soon as possible

Thank you kim

First, restart your phone. Re-install the playing music app.

Then try to insert your headphones into the headphone jack then take them out. Continue to do this for a couple of minutes as sometimes the phone tricks its self into thinking its in headphone mode. Also by doing this step you are likely to dislodge any dust or dirt build up that also may be causing this issue.

Last, if all failed, it must be the hardware problem. Replace with an original headphone jack.

Good luck to you!

Thank you will try that xxxx

So do i have to delete my music app. Because It keeps saying earphones are connected every couple of seconds when they are plugged in. My music plays through them at time or it plays out loud when they are in.

Im not doing that, seems to complicated, because i have tried everyhting and i put my earphones in and the device does nit recognizes so it keeps playing out of the device...

I have a question what if ur phone is playing the music from the earbuds but u also hear it from the phone at the same time

how do you do it

It simply is just bent it was bent so long so unless you straighten up the wires it will not work. I advise you to get a new headphones. That is the only solution.

you are dumb

If you have tried 3 different pairs of earphones and they all behave the some, it sounds like your headphone jack on the phone is damaged so you will need to have the phone repaired.

On my Note 4, it would seem that every time it’s powered on and off I loose the headphone socket. I hear a static blip when I insert the headphones but music and sound only plays through the phone speaker.

I powered the phone off, inserted the headphones and then turned it back on. Seemed to fix the issue for me :) HTH

kimberley will be eternally grateful.