How to clean mold on logic board components?
Bought a used laptop on craigslist, and a month later I find out it has liquid damage. I feel very stupid. Somehow everything works except one USB port.
I attached some photos that the Apple technicians sent to me.
I'm wondering if I should just count myself lucky and keep running the laptop as is? Or should I try to clean some of that mold out? If I decide to clean it, how should I do it? Compressed air? Alcohol with a cotton swab? I don't want to do any further damage to the machine. But I also don't like the idea of mold growing inside my computer. Thanks in advance for your input.
Is this a good question?