Complete how-to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X.

I need some advice about my iPhone 4s and iPhone 3

I have a iPhone 4s not sure about its size. And I have a iPhone 3, not sure if it is a 3gs though... I need to replace both logic boards and was wondering if I can put a 32gb in a 16gb phone? Also if anyone could send me a link to buy these logic boards because I can't seem to find them online anywhere :( thanks in advance

Cameron Maxwell, yes you can for as long as your replace an iPhone 4 logic board with another iPhone 4 logic board, same for the 3G or 3GS. To identify your 3G/3GS look at the back cover and give us the AXXXX numbers or take a look at the logic board images.

Hope this helps, good luck.

Hi, thanks for a reply, very helpful. The iPhone 3 model no. Is A1303

And the iPhone 4 model no. Is A1387 any info about both the phones will be helpful too.

The A1303 is a iPhone 3GS lots of info on here and the A1387 is a 4S with all the info right here. The logic boards are not readily available, so you will have to check places like or Thank you for accepting my answer.

Cameron Maxwell will be eternally grateful.