0

Sisi
1

Radiator loosing water and gurgling

My 98 honda accord looses water and when filled can hear gurgling when driving but no water showing on the ground runs rough now can you please help with advise

Sisi, it is possible that you are burning your antifreeze in the combustion chambers due to a cracked head/head gasket. Check your oil and see what it looks like. Does your exhaust excessively smoke? Pull the spark plugs and see what the look like. Check for rust on the electrodes of the plug.

Thank u....the oil is scheduled to be changed (I'm faithful w/that lol) and it don't smoke,it just started coughing 2weeks-ago then got hot at a red lite and now I have to keep putting water in it or it runs real rough..

Sisi,

If it does not leak, it must burn it somewhere. Did you check the spark plugs to see what they look like?

Sounds like you need a new Hooka and a milder blend.

mayer,

;-) I like that idea

0

Bill Sebree
1

Like old turkey mentioned, check your plugs because you could be leaking through the manifold gasket, this would make the water disappear( out the tailpipe) and the plugs to foul and run rough.