Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2012

A 10.1 inch Samsung tablet computer with a 1.4 GHz processor, 1280x800 pixel LCD, and 149 ppi multi-touch display. Released August 2012, repair of this device is straightforward.

How can I get my notebook to turn on?

The tablet will not turn on, will not take a charge, totally unusable at this point. I have tried the original wall charger as well as the specific car charger, no luck.

We repair these A LOT! The jack is unbalanced on the Main Board and is easily detached by normal wear and tear. Soldering the jack back on to the board is a little tricky but the real repair is getting the port sturdy to prevent the issue from re-occurring.

We do a full repair by removing the old solder on the board and the jack then reattach using flux and fresh solder. We also stabilize the port so it doesn't happen again.

You can send it from anywhere in the US and we'll repair it for $39.95 which includes return shipping.

www.rockhoptec.com

please call or email with any questions!

(585) 487-8220

alex@rockhoptec.com

loiskaymiller will be eternally grateful.