Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

4 screens down, no screen prompts just a tiny flicker

I have an iPhone 4S ive been putting together the phone worked fine before i did a logic board swap and replaced the power flex, now when i put on the new screen, it barely flickers and the corners go dark on the screen, i thought maybe the frame but when i switched it out i got the same problem, did without the frame and i had the same outcome, the board doesnt have any damage. Anybody have any idea what it might be?

Did that, still a no go

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

Try the old screen see if it still works ok sounds like a damaged screen

If the old screen was working before and now it's not then look at the connector pins on the motherboard to make there not bent

Did that, still a no go

tell me this what ios are you running on the phone

Jordon what iOS is the iPhone running?

If you switched the logic board, then you have a new phone. If the old screen and new screen aren't working, then your new logic board has a problem, or both screens are damaged.

It is fairly common for "new" LCD assemblies to have this kind of problem, and it is also common to tear an LCD cable when taking out an old screen. It may be worth it to try a third screen before deciding that your new logic board has an image problem.

I'm leaning towards logic board damage, I've gone through 8 screens, 2 different frames...... and my last nerve

jordan o will be eternally grateful.