Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Repair

Repair information for the 7" Android tablet by Samsung. Fixing this device is straightforward, and requires only common tools. The Samsung Galaxy Tab is an Android-based tablet computer produced by Samsung. The 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab is the first model in the series. It was introduced on September 2, 2010

My galaxy 3 tablet keeps getting hot what do I do?

Its getting hot, I mean very hot after only a few minutes of use. And its only in one corner. Its the left upper corner.

Most Helpful Answer

Upper Left corner is where the battery starts its charge... or discharge... I'm guessing that theres a short in the battery. I'd send it in to get looked at

But its not getting hot while its charging. It could just be sitting there and I pick it up and its reallly hott. Cause I thought about it being something with the battery so I checked while it was charging and it was cool as a cucumber. Thats why im so confused as to whats going on.

by gidget8906

Well, then your battery doesn't idle when you lock it, it's still discharging when you're not using it. Are you experiencing less battery life? If so it's most definitely the battery... Get it replaced!

by Nikolai Lesh

As far as I can tell the battery is fine. Ill watch it closer the next few days though. Thank you.

by gidget8906

No problemo!

by Nikolai Lesh

actually samsung galaxy tab gets hot really quick due to usage of RAM and cpu so its normal . it is not mad for heavy use just to store pics listen to music and to play a small game and when u do something which takes alot of RAM and cpu the tabs left side will get ,infact the cpu is on the left.

Thank you!! Ive noticed its only when im using netflix or playing a game so that makes sense!! Big weight off my shoulders!! Cuz I cant afford to fix it if something goes wrong!! Thank you!!

by gidget8906

That make since if I leave an app running then pick up my tab its hot as on the left corner

by Marlon Reihana

u must had kept it on a tv or laptop or a computer thats why or else water must have entered in it or battery problem

what do I need to do if it gets hot only on the top left side and it shuts down and does not turn on again even if it has been regarged

My tablet gets hot all on the left side top and bottom whats wrong

It keeps getting hot my tablet

gidget8906 will be eternally grateful.