Xavier Aquino, STOP!!!!! DO NOT EVEN TRY TO CHARGE IT OR TURN IT ON. Hope I got your attention :-). Since it was frozen in ice, treat it the same as you would treat any water damaged phone. By trying to turn it on or charging it in its current condition, you are running a very high risk of shortening out the logic board etc. Remove the battery and disassemble your phone using this guide. Clean every part, including the connectors on the board as well as on the cabled with 90%+ isopropyl alcohol and a soft brush. Be diligent about it and clean it well. This does not mean to scrub hard, just rinse in alcohol often. Check for any burned looking or missing components.After that replace the battery (not an option but a must), reassemble it and re-evaluate. Hope this helps, good luck.