The Kenmore 110 Series is an easy to use home Washing machine created by Kenmore.

top lid wont unlock

lid wont unlock will not start wash cycle

Sarge, are you saying you can not unlock the lid? Or that the lid switch does not work? does your lid open?

lid will not open. lock will not release.

Main Control Board

If the washer door won't unlock the problem might be the main control board. This is not common. Normally the problem is with the lock mechanism.

Unplug the machine for 5 minutes to let it reset and then plug it back in and give it a try.

I can't fix anything and can't afford having it fixed. This worked for me, and I'm so grateful! Thanks!

Tried this it didn't work. I had the same problem as the previous person.

New washer used once then this second load it was locked the night after it was bought. Lid won't open tried to unplug Sears is coming out Wednesday we need clean clothes help. Towels are sour.

Washer lock lid is broke and cant get the washer to work now. It keeps making a clicking sound?? How can i fix this

I have this same problem and my washer is almost new. Had nothing but trouble out of this washer since I purchased it and will NEVER have another. Anyone know if there is a warranty on this thing? I didn't purchase the extended warranty because it was a huge percentage of the washer's price and didn't last long.

Sarge will be eternally grateful.