Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

iPhone 4S Blurry Rear Camera

My iPhone 4S camera only focusses from really close, like 10cm, any further the photos get really blurry.

I did some research and found out many people solved the problem by hitting the phone at the back and front but that doesn't solve my problem. I also found out that the backpanel can be damaged with scratches, so I removed the backpanel and tried the camera without the backpanel. Didn't solve the problem. I'm considering replacing the camera and see if that solves the problem since I don't have warranty and don't want to pay ALOT for replacement or repair at the apple store.

My question is, should I try replacing the camera or wouldn't that fix the problem neither?

I replaced the camera and it fixed the problem! Thanks again!

Fitting a new camera is sure to fix the issue had this problem with customers in the past and a new camera sorted it..

Allright, I'll replace the camera then, thanks!

Kevin will be eternally grateful.