Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

iPhone 4 won't turn on all black screen

My iPhone 4 all of a sudden froze up & turned off. I tried plugging it in to charge it & tried plugged it into my computer with no luck. It turned on for a split second to then give me a screen with stack on it one time. I've looked threw all questions & dont know if my iPhones done or not. I just want to get my pictures off my phone because I have 3 years worth of my kids growing up on it in pictures and I was an idiot & didn't back them up. Please please help. Is there something I can replace that will make it work again?

Try a hard reset press power and home button togeather for 7 seconds then let go of home and keep pressing power

I tried pressing the home button, but the problem is, the power is broken? How can i fix this?

Wow, glad I came to this site , my screen went black I pressed the home and power button and my apple came up, I hope this fixed it! My upgrade is not until November!!!!

OMG....thank you for your information! It's back on!!!

replace the lcd screen maybe is a good idea .

Sherry will be eternally grateful.