0

Score

Avatar
Mike T
1

Asked

Control panel wont work, lights up, but also shocks me.

History

This question is archived. No new answers are allowed, and only the question's owner may edit it.

When I open the dryer door, the inside lights up. None of the lights work on the control panel at all. And when I put my hand on the back of the unit, or push the button by hand for the dryer door to shut off the light, it shocks me. I checked the wires and the three in the back are tight as well as the external ground connection. I do believe the main power cord was replaced and wiggles. What would cause the shock, and is it likely that the wiring is wrong? I also do not know how to take off the control panel to see if the wiring schematic is inside to see if the colored wires are on right.

Edited by: iRobot ( )

Add Comment Cancel

Post Answer

Add Your Answer

View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 23