0

Tarc Novar
1

Display Damaged, need to find part number

I have a Razr Maxx Android phone. I have successfully taken it apart. The digitizer is damaged and will not display anything. I need to obtain the part number so when I go to get a replacement I will not purchase the wrong part.

When I look at the ribbon cables I see a variety of numbers but the only number that looks halfway reasonable is this: amtel mxt224e mah-1r0 2w33768.

Am I just missing it?

This is a XT913, XT916....??

I have not seen any identifying numbers that tell me what that number is. Where might I find it?

Tarc Novar,

I finally found the info I needed. Turns out it was on the outside of the cover for the battery.

Tarc Novar,

0

Mascio93
1

This is not the correct part. If you had bothered to read both my question and the ebay part you listed, you would know that this is incompatible. I have a Razr Maxx. Not a Razr HD, not the HD Maxx, a Razr Maxx. Your hasty answer does me no good.

Tarc Novar,