Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX

The Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx is a version of the Droid Razr carrying a higher capacity 3,300mAH battery.

Display Damaged, need to find part number

I have a Razr Maxx Android phone. I have successfully taken it apart. The digitizer is damaged and will not display anything. I need to obtain the part number so when I go to get a replacement I will not purchase the wrong part.

When I look at the ribbon cables I see a variety of numbers but the only number that looks halfway reasonable is this: amtel mxt224e mah-1r0 2w33768.

Am I just missing it?

This is a XT913, XT916....??

by oldturkey03

I have not seen any identifying numbers that tell me what that number is. Where might I find it?

by Tarc Novar

I finally found the info I needed. Turns out it was on the outside of the cover for the battery.

by Tarc Novar

This is not the correct part. If you had bothered to read both my question and the ebay part you listed, you would know that this is incompatible. I have a Razr Maxx. Not a Razr HD, not the HD Maxx, a Razr Maxx. Your hasty answer does me no good.

by Tarc Novar

Tarc Novar will be eternally grateful.