iPhone 5 apn numbers in batterys

Hi all I just want to try and find this out.

I see a lot of people that have replaced an iPhone 5 battery have problems with the phone booting or going into recovery mode. Does the iPhone 5 suffer the same as the iPhone 3GS in were the apn had to be a certain number? I have replaced iPhone 5 battery's and never had a problem with this but I always used the same supplier..

Or has the people with the problem maybe damaged the battery connector when replacing. any information on this would be a great help to alot of people

Yea Joshua I agree I have never came across a iPhone 5 battery that I installed and never worked..

In my opinion I think that they have damaged the little connectors running along side the battery connector

It could be that yea are using metal til pry the battery connector off in turn shorting it

Most Helpful Answer

I haven't run in to any APN number issues with the 5 and I've done several batteries on them. I use two different suppliers primarily, but it is entirely possible that they both have the same source upstream, as the units look identical.

I feel that it is somewhat more likely that this could come down to damaged battery connectors.

I've had no problems either. Maybe they aren't powering off before opening the iPhone up?

Hi all just been looking up on the iPhone 5 questions and there is a lot about battery problems and charging problems.. Would replacing a rear housing affect the charging or run down of the battery or the little washers that go under the charging port?

i want the change iPhone 5 battery charger unit.do you have?

Check your serial number here to see if it qualifies for the Battery Replacement Program:

https://ssl.apple.com/support/iphone5-ba...

con will be eternally grateful.