unresponsive "enter key" can repair, or must buy new?


I got a Apple Macbook pro 13" computer which the enterkey seems to be the only source of problem, I have taken the computer apart and got to the palmrest, trackpad and keyboard, but the keyboard part seems to be welded in place on the palmrest, is it even possible to take repair it or does the entire thing need replacement ?

thanks for any info :)

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

1 Answer

Chosen Solution

Generally on these models you replace the entire top case. It's easier in the long run. There are/have been DIYers who remove and replace all the tiny screws… your call.

If this answer is acceptable please remember to return and mark it.

Was this answer helpful?

Score 2
Add a comment

Add your answer

stian gronland will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 133