Rear Camera problem - purple dots on pictures

my iPhone started to have problem with its camera. On very picture, there are purple dots and it is pretty annoying. Do you think replacing camera should help? I am adding a picture of white paper where are dot shown so you see how it looks. So could you suggest what should i do to repair it?

Thank you

Thank you very much!! I changed the camera and it works fine now. It took me about 2 and half hours but it wasn't that hard. Wow. Thank you for your help..

Most Helpful Answer

Looks like there may some dust particles that have made it inside your camera module. I had the same issue and fixed it by changing the iPhone 5 rear camera.

Good luck!

If the warranty had expired, replace the camera yourself

You can open it up, take some alcohol on a quip and clean out the camera, I agree with the dust comment.

Do not attempt to clean the camera. This is a sensor problem, cleaning won't improve anything, but potentially making it worse

I agree that it's most likely a sensor issue as well, but it COULD be some debris (dust, etc) behind the lens cover as well. I'd recommend against using alcohol or touching the camera directly. I would instead used compressed air to clear the debris.

Martin Frank will be eternally grateful.