Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

The cost if I supplied the items?

Hello, I have an iphone 4 with a cracked screen. I was wondering if I supplied the new screen and the repair kit, what would be the cost?

The site sponsor ( iFixit ) sells parts for a living but does not do repairs. They provide some of the tear downs and repair guides. This part of the site is manned by unpaid volunteers, some of whom are professionals but certainly a small percentage. You can click on the Users tab to take a look at them and contact them by email to see if they are interested in doing the repair for you. But the whole idea here is to empower you to do the repair yourself. Take a look at the 23 Step-by-step Guides tabs under the icon of the iPhone to see if you might be able to do it yourself.

probably $100-$200 no iphone but getting ipad mini for free

Jimmy Helm will be eternally grateful.