0

gabejohn15
1

iPod got run over, its alive. Screen full cracked camera not respondin

Yeah im pretty careless. I ran over my ipod touch and I didnt notice it til I got back home. I saw it lying on the ground of my garage and I feared for the worse. At first I was really shocked. My screen was cracked but I already know its relplaceable. But the first 5 min. I almost cried because the touch screen was not responding but I somehow manage to get it working again. Everything is all good except my camera... Idk if its heavily damaged on the inside but I will go see my friend who fixes devices and hopefully can fix my ipod touch but I have to ask.. Is the ipod touch 5th gen camera fixable?

Edited by: oldturkey03 ( ) , gabejohn15 ( )

What exact model iPod do you have? I would think it is a 5th gen touch, but you are not specific about it. If so, the yes, the rear camera is fixable/replaceable

Yes its the ipod touch 5th gen 32gb. My screen is cracked fully and needs to be replaced and my camera, it says error on getting the camera to function. Also how much do you think it costs to get both my screen and camera repaired by third party?

gabejohn15,

0

gabejohn15, you will find the guides for the repairs your iPod needs right here. As for how much it will cost, that will depend on where you are and where you are going to send it to. Contact user jessabethany on here and see if you can get more information about the cost etc. Hope this helps, good luck

0

kwylie
1

Replaced the rear-facing camera with an iFixit kit... bu the kit did not include the glass (which is cracked). In most images it's no big deal, but in evening artifial light there is an annoying white streak across all images and videos.

Edited by: kwylie ( )