Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

I forgot my passcode what do I do?

I set a pass code for my iPhone 4 running soft wear 7.0.4 and I cannot remember it I've tried putting it in recovery mode and is not letting me restore it that way either what else can I do

Most Helpful Answer

Do you know the Apple ID for this phone? If not you may have a problem. It is a simple thing to get past the Passcode lock with a DFU restore, but an icloud lock is currently un breakable. The only way to restore an icloud locked iphone is to enter the Apple ID and password that was used to activate the phone. This feature is turned on by default with IOS 7.0.4. to initiate a DFU restore: http://www.iclarified.com/entry/?enid=10...

Step One

Open iTunes and connect the iPhone to your Mac or PC.

Step Two

Press and hold the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time.

Step Three

After exactly 10 seconds release the Sleep/Wake button. Continue holding the home button until your iTunes pops up a message telling you that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.

The iPhone screen will remain black. If the Apple logo appears your timing was off.

A standard recovery mode, and a DFU recovery mode appear the same on your computer, but the apple logo appears in standard and the screen is dark in DFU.

After the recovery is complete you choose language>country>wifi>and the next screen asks if you want to enter your Apple ID. at this point if it gives you the option to "skip this step" you are home free. If not, you Must enter the correct Apple ID or the phone is locked from progressing past this screen until you do, or the person who had the phone before logs into icloud on his computer using the Apple id that he used on that phone, and "removes" it from his list of devices.

A side note here. If you are reading this, and you have legitimately sold or traded your iphone to another person, Please in the name of all that is Holy do the right thing and go to icloud.com right now, do not wait! and remove your old device. Those of us who purchase these old phones are getting screwed along with the thieves who steal phones, by phone owners who sell their phones without "handing over the title" as it were, so "If you sold it, Disown it" Thank You

Yes I tryed DFU mode and 1st time the it said connect to iTunes had a picture of the charger cord and iTunes said he detected a iPhone and Recovery mode and it started the process because I have done this before my wife locked hers and could not remember it and did hers fine but during the middle of the process this iPhone came back on with the iPhone is disabled and it says for 23,149,404 minutes I've never seen or heard of one being disabled for this long what could it be?

dallaswilliams, try this "1. Disconnect the USB cable from the device, but leave the other end of the cable connected to your computer's USB port.

2. Turn off the device: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red slider appears, then slide the slider. Wait for the device to turn off.

3. While pressing and holding the Home button, reconnect the USB cable to the device. The device should turn on.

4. Continue holding the Home button until you see the "Connect to iTunes" screen. When this screen appears, release the Home button.

5. iTunes should alert you that it has detected a device in recovery mode. Click OK, and then click Restore to restore the device." from My iPhone says its disabled

put your device on D.F.U mode and after that open Itunes and tap on restore, good bye ;)https://www.google.com.br/url?sa=t&rct=j...

My apl id and password forgot

how can I restore my password on my I phone

My iPhone password disabled

dallaswilliams will be eternally grateful.