Wet iPhone 5 that worked for a day, then stopped working.
Hello, I dropped my phone in the toilet then took it out after few seconds. Dried it, charged it that night, and the next day (for a whole day), my iPhone 5 worked perfectly fine with no damages.
However, after the day ended, I tried to charge my phone and the white apple logo would flash. I tried to restore it and it allowed me to restore through iTunes, however my macbook died in the middle and ever since then, my iPhone won't even let me restore.
I took it to an apple store today and the technician told me that my iPhone has water residue on the battery as well as a white square part (I don't know what it's called).
I took my sim card out of my iPhone (but not the battery) and decided to put it in rice, along with my iPhone. Do you think it will be a big problem that I didn't put it in rice right after my phone got wet?
What do you think I should do?
Is this a good question?