0

Halfcut
1

How to fix image rotation problem after teardown.

Hi I buy faulty ipads from the internet and repair them, the latest is gen 3 4g with among other things a bent rear casing, so I bought a new casing. I was confident to do the job myself and last night I got to the stage of connecting the lcd and the digitizer up and just laying in place for testing today.

This morning I pressed the button and it fired straight up and it all worked great except for the rotation. I've tried turning on and off, rebooting, hard rebooting, recovery mode, fresh restore and double checking all connections, then spending the of the day researching an answer on the web.

If you could direct me in the area or connection of the cause I would be grateful.

Also when you turn on the actual button on the slider is not visible just a chevron and the text, this is my first gen 3, is that normal?

Thanks for any help.

0

Tom Chai

Reconnect the audio jack cable, the gyro sensors are on this cable