How bypass icould activation when setting up iPhone

i have a sprint iphone 5 and i cant get it to activate keep asking for someones icloud account but the one giving to me is no good

It's impossible

The bomb on Apple iOS security is here. My friend bypass the iCloud activation screen lock whit the hack tool from this page www.bypassicloudactivationlock.net

I find this video "Bypass iCloud Activation Lock Screen iOS 7 iPhone iPod touch iPad " . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V48tYnkT4...

Hope it can help you.

You can bypass the activation screen lock on your iPhone whit the software from this page : http://bypassicloudactivationlock.blogsp...

It works , I bypass the activtion screen lock on my iPhone 5c whit it. Just follow the steps on the page.

I just unlock my iPhone whit it

As stated by Tom Chai it's next to impossible to bypass iCloud activation lock screen. Apps won't open, even if you manage to bypass it somehow.

new activate tool from russian Download here

can you send me the software iganep@gmail.com

alansoto23 will be eternally grateful.