Parts & Tools

The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Replaced glass, adhesive between digitizer & LCD

I replaced my glass on my iPhone 5c. After I was finished I noticed I had adhesive leak in between the the digitizer and the LCD screen. Everything still works but its very annoying. Is there anything I can do other than complete replacement of the LCD, Digitizer and Glass?

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

not really, besides going at it extremely carefully with a small scalpel blade perhaps? otherwise you'll have to open it again.

What you are talking about it actually in the backlight. There is a couple different options for fixing it. The first option would be to completely remove that backlight, cable and all from that assembly and solder on another, iPhone 5 backlight might work, not sure. Your other option, if soldering is out of the question, would be to remove the film and filters from an iPhone 5 backlight and place on the 5c LED strip of the 5c backlight. Be careful with the LCD tho, expensive stuff.

Joseph Corraini will be eternally grateful.