Guides for gas and electric stove, range, and oven repair.

samsung electric range oven fans not working

convection oven cooking fans stopped working. need how to trouble shoot instrs.

What model? Ralph

Hi Ralph. Model: FTQ3521WUX 5 burner glass top with 3 fan convection oven. Fans will not run.

I would go directly to Samsungs help Q&A site and get the answer from the horses mouth: http://answers.us.samsung.com/answers/74...

If Samsung's Q&A was sufficient, I wouldn't tried this site.

Went there on this advice and Samsung site was awful.

Maciej does that surprise you on an eight year old answer? When searching for something like this usually you can go to the original .com site then find how it has been reorganized. Try this and hit the support link http://www.samsung.com/us/support/

Thanks. What surprises me more is you spending time for answer that will not help anyone this time. Providing a link to the source is obviously good approach but citing a piece of target site would improve the chance for the answer to live on longer.

Thank you again for involvement anyway, I appreciate the effort.

Hi, my electric oven was making a racket and i took the back plate off and spun the fan, it was touching the heating element and I think the back plate, so i tweaked the fan blades and tapped the back plate out into a more concave shape, i think the girlfriend was hoping it would not work ( gets a new oven ) but it's lovely and quiet now and i wasn't even aware it was snagging the element to begin with.

Maybe the same with yours, maybe not, but worth a look.

The convection fans never stop running I had to unplug the stove to stop them, anyone have that problem ? I thought of replacing the motherboard

I have the answer NEVER WILL I BUY SAMSUNG APPLIANCES. I fixed my dishwasher about 20 times in the past year until the motor finally blew out I have my fridge falling apart every shelf is cracked piece of crap and now my convection oven fan stopped working. Oh I forgot The microwave above the range has to be opened in order for me to cook anything on the stove top or the steam shorts out the microwave I just replaced my dishwasher with the KitchenAid I will never buy anything but KitchenAid again Samsung TVs are great they should’ve stopped at electronics.

ahart01 will be eternally grateful.