0

SNikole
1

How to fix screen on Eviant MT7001 Tablet?

I have a purple Eviant 7' android 4.1 tablet and the screen is cracked. It works perfectly fine, but I can't move the screen! I think it's cracked from the inside because I can't feel it. I jus need to find a replacement screen...

Edited by: Walter Galan ( )

0

nihaoyanasister
1

Hi friend. this table screen cracked can easy replacement screen. It not spend you much money. Just few money. You can enter here look at tablet with lowest price which place you can also found the best suit screen for your table. It's Christmas celebrate, you can get big discount.

0

Jacqueline Wright
1

How do I reset this tablet? I forgot the password.

turn the tablet off with the are you sure option then if not just hold power button until it turns off then hold volume up button which is the plus button and then hold that button and power button at same time then your screen will pop up then in a couple second sit will direct you to a black page with blue or yellow writing look for the option that says wipe data/factory reset click yes and it will reset your tablet and will remove the lock screen

jgauda3,

0

mramey002
1

how do i reset stuck on page with number pad and wont go any whre else