Phone overheating, battery life shortened, can not switch in on now?
4 days ago suddenly the battery life of my iPhone5 was only about a couple of hours instead of a normal 8-10 hours (surfing Internet, calls, e-mails). The phone was overheating and eventually switched off after only 2 hours unplugged. I was able to charge it for a couple of times, but now it's completely switched off. When plugged I just get the apple for a couple of secconds. I plugged it on my iMac to restore and the computer did not recognise it.
Moreover when it was still working it could not log in to my provider sometimes. I don't know if it has anything to do with the other problem, but they seem related since they started at the same time.
I tried to restore it by pressing the two buttons, but I only got the plugged image for not even one seccond.
I wanted to know if any of you has had any similar experience with the iPhone5. And what should I do? I got my iPhone only 10 months ago.
Is this a good question?