Parts & Tools

The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Broken LCD where screws go in

Ok...I did something REALLY STUPID. I watch a youtube video that failed to mention that there were screws in the bottom of my iphone 5c (that I had dropped in water and I was trying to let the insides dry out because after 2 days drying out it wasn't working) So, when I pried it open, I busted off the little metal around the screws. :( Do I have to buy a whole new LCD screen? That on top of buying whatever is fried inside the phone am I looking at a lost cause?

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Yes, if you want those little metal "nuts" for the screws to go into. is the screen assembly falling off the front of the phone? If it's still pretty well stuck there I wouldn't worry about it and make sure to research more in the future before I go prying open my 600 dollar phone.

Chasity will be eternally grateful.