Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

Show the charghing icon but wont charge

Hey, i have an iphone 4 that came to my lab with a problem, the iphone show the chatghin icon but wont charge at all(i checked on the computer i checked wite a regular charger, i cheked with a diffrent cable and charger but it wont charge)

I restore to ios 7, i changed the battery tuice, i changed the dock connector, and still after all that steps it wont charge!

What could it be?

TRANSLATION:

Hey, i have an iPhone 4 that came to my lab with a problem, the iPhone show the charging icon, but wont charge at all(I've checked it on a PC, with a regular charger,and with different cable/charger but it still won't charge)

I've restored it to iOs7, I changed the battery twice, i changed the dock connector and still after all those steps it won't charge!

What could it be?

POSSIBLE ANSWER:

iPhone 4 won't charge!!

i did all those steps and still not charghing

Orfix will be eternally grateful.