CDMA version of the fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. 16 or 32 GB / Model A1349 / CDMA compatibility.

Sound from Ear Piece is muffled after a Display Assembly replacement

After replacing the screen on the phone, it seems the sound coming from the earpiece is muffled. You can hear things, just very little.

I don't have access to the phone again til tomorrow, but wanted to know if there were any simple solutions before taking it apart and cleaning the connectors.

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

My guess is that you don't have a bad connection but you have something that is blocking the ear piece speaker. You'll have to tear down and make sure there is nothing between the ear piece speaker and the screen accept for the ear piece mesh. That's the little oval screen. Just make sure none of those holes are being blocked by anything.

dbrose03 will be eternally grateful.