A home audio speaker for iPod by Bowers and Wilkins introduced in 2007.

Zeppelin covers: how to put them back in place?

It's a bit hard to remove the side covers, but with care it's possible. The way to put them back in place is mysterious! I tried for 2 hrs with no result....

The important thing is to thread the side edges into the channels by squeezing g them in once the cover is pushed down in channels best done on the other point pressing downward a d it will then engage with the lock on the tip

Most Helpful Answer

See if this helps: Removing Bowers and Wilkins Zeppelin Air Dock Arm

On mine Air it is and easy slide off-on procedure. Just there is hidden a small button to press on the back of the cover, under the cloth, you wont see, but can be felt by finger...press and slide off the whole cover, sliding back is the opposite of removal. The cover is a part Nr: ZG04693, same for both sides, price cca 25 euro each.

Thank you, but I'm searching for this hidden button and don't feel it. Could you please post a picture of the exact location ?? PS : I have a zeppelin Air too.

I dont have a picture, it is near the edge from the back side. Just feel it by the fingertips, try to push gently, you just feel something is springing uder the cloth. Push and slide the cover off. BTW, the cover is the same for non air/air version.

I can make a picture from the cover inside, if no luck, but not earlier tha in 14 days.

Hi Pavel, where could I order cover with nr ZG04693? thanks

pierre will be eternally grateful.