CDMA version of the fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. 16 or 32 GB / Model A1349 / CDMA compatibility.

iPhone screen replacement problem

I've just replaced the front screen on my iPhone 4 and I can see the internal through the glass. It looks like these lines across the middle of the picture

http://earth911.com/content/uploads/2011...

Has anyone else had this problem? Or does anyone know a possible solution?

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

Did the replacement glass have a digitizer and lcd? If there was just an LCD that would cause that also, if the digitzer did not have the mirror backing on it.

It did have both the LCD screen and digitizer and when you peeled the protective film there was a mirror like surface underneath. I followed the instructions correctly which is why I'm confused.

Hmm? try a hard restore by turning the phone off and then holding down the home button and power button at the same time.

Tom will be eternally grateful.