The Samsung Galaxy S 4G is an Android 2.2-powered smartphone with a 4-inch AMOLED touchscreen display and 1 GHz processor.

My camera and apps won't open on my phone, why not?

When I go to take a picture it will let me press the capture button but it won't show up on my files, and everytime I go to open instagram or another app the phone will either force close or shut off completely and when I try to restart it, it says that I have no battery even though it had a full battery before it shut off by itself. Someone Help!!

My camera won't even come onthe app is there but when you click it on it disappears

I keep getting the message unfortunately an error has occured. Restart camera

Most Helpful Answer

Well it's cause by too many apps perhaps you need to delete some apps before using camera also an app that can help you is clean master it helps you with junk files and cleaning your phone it also detects harm in your phone ! And the good thing about ITS FREE!!!!

yes.. i think the water makes my phone camera stop working, it was raining and the water get through my bag and mobile phone. i started to blow dry it after i removed the battery, it just flickers on and off if i click on the app. other phone features are doing fine. and i also noticed that if i turned off the phone, it suddenly turns on by itself. a short circuit maybe on the switch? how can we resolve this? can u help?

How use my phone camera

Emily Clark what kind of phone do you have and usually like any phone go to your camera app and open it.

1.) Did you drop ANY kind of liquid on your phone, whether it be coke, water, soda, Have you taken showers while listening to music from your phone?just know even if you say you didn't drop it in water, etc, does NOT always mean it doesn't have liquid damage. If it stopped working because of liquid damage, and the phone started working again later, doesn't mean your phone isn't deteriorating on the inside.

2.) Back up your contacts, pictures, videos, etc. Make sure you remember all your passwords to your Gmail, any other emails you have.

-edited for niceness

I closed my camera and flash light app .how do I get them back on .camera won't come on .Flashlight either .thank you

I have problem to my camera if i try to open it's saying restart your application or device i was trying but no results

My photo app won't open

try downloading another camera app like zcamera. I use it and it works good or try any other camera app in plau store or apple store. whichever u got.

I recommend downloading app called master cleaner in the play store. it is free and it cleans all junk, ads junk and the cache and also boost your phone to increase speed internet and games. I've been using it for 2 years now and it does good for apps not opening or force closed apps. also there's the cm booster for speeding up games by 50% so recommend.

my Samsung phone camars is not working

My camera won't open

i can,t open my camera in phone

Camera Nat open this my mobail

I have that problem too

When I go to start the camera & flashlight it says can't connect to camera

Kindly assist please

kezya rego will be eternally grateful.