Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

What happened with my iPhone?

Hi, my iphone is so strange... It's like it have a life:) no, but when i'm writing for example a sms, sometimes it writes on his own. I'm just holding my finger on the air and my phone writes on his own. Or sometimes it clicks on some program that i don't want to visit in that moment. Also when i'm trying to unlock my iphone it clicks on different numbers... It's so strange. I just want to through my phone. Please help me! Whats wrong??

did this happen on its own, or after a screen replacement?

Yes, first i crashed my phone (but i have not fix it yet.)

Thank you everybody!!

Try holding home button and power button until apple appears then release buttons and let it reboot

If the solutions described in the other answers do not work, it sounds like you have an issue with your digitizer. I had a similar problem with my iPod touch before. If the digitizer is the problem, you'll have to replace the screen.

Me too, faulty digitiser on my iPod gave identical symptoms.

Try to restore it with itunes

Haggen will be eternally grateful.