"WIFI" AND "BLUETOOTH" not working in my lenovo laptop

im using my lenovo 3000 G430 laptop recently im facing a problem..!

wi fi and Bluetooth in my lappy dont never turns on.

i tried a method posted in the web but it doesnt work (i.e. BIOS setting and turn the SATA to IDE)

curent os windows 7

can anyone provide me a better solution????

i have also this problem

i think just update the driver in wireless and reset the setting will help you

plz rply me e46l driver which model same driver

Most Helpful Answer

for fixing the wireless issue with lenovo try these steps too-

1. just reset the wireless adapter go to device manager and check the wireless driver

2. try updating the wireless driver and uncheck the power management from wireless adapter option

3.if nothing works just uninstall and remove the old wireless driver and settings and download the latest drivers . check the firewall settings and make sure nothing is blocking the internet . for more letest updates and drivers help visit http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/ and i hope this works for any other issue just let me know

It there a little switch or button to turn them on ?

Also you may need to install the most recent drivers for WiFi and Bluetooth

click start-> search for Device manager -> find your bluetooth and wifi adapter and enabe it [it is mostly in network adapters section]

If it is already enabled :

click start-> search for Device manager -> find your bluetooth and wifi adapter -> Right click and uninstall the device driver [NOTE- do not delete the driver software] -> Restart your device [your device driver will get installed automatically]

If still doesn't help, try updating drivers .

Thanks a lot. This worked for me guys!

Use the Fn and F5 key together. The Wifi/Bluetooth dialogue window will open. Enable both in it, Voila ! Your problem is solved.

In case you are unable to use it, ask me for the screenshots.

Make sure that when putting in the password for your wifi it is correct. Re start your wifi and select new, then re-try it, hope this helps.

you just need to update the wireless driver to fix wi- fi problem

please also make sure wireless switch is on and password for wireless is correct

update and get the latest version of the software for wireless adopter visit GUIDE-how to fix laptop won't connect to wireless and this should help you . comment below and let me know if this did help you .

Daddu will be eternally grateful.