CDMA version of the fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. 16 or 32 GB / Model A1349 / CDMA compatibility.

How do I get "verizon" back at the top left corner

At the top left corner of my screen is supposed to have "Verizon" by my 3G, and its not there anymore, it went away after one of my software updates

this happened affter a software update from the carrier? strange. have you traveled outside of your coverage area recently?(ie "roaming") if so,have you tried shutting it off, re-powering it again?

sometimes after leaving the home area you have to re-register the phone to the home carrier.

it shouldnt affect the operation of the phone. if it is working fine i wouldnt worry about it.

however if it still bothers you as to missing the "verizon" logo in the corner, then it really is something that the carrier should be contacted for.

all you do is go to settings>cellular>cellular data options>turn roaming off & then on again. BAM there ya go.

okay thanks but its been for awhile and I have tried everything to get it back! :(

is your device activated on their service?

Kelly Willis will be eternally grateful.