LCD destroyed - Need to figure out what I did.

Working on a glass only, this LCD is gone. I cut the digitizer with the wire. I was wondering, if the problem that is being displayed with this terrible colors and ink like substance underneath is a result of the bad cut. Or if perhaps I over heated the LCD? Or could it be caused by touching the back of the lcd?

The swirl marks are definitely from me touching the LCD. Once it powered on my first reaction was to play with it. It has the dark color, except for where it is touched.

Have you tried loosening the screws a little, then triple press home button to get negative screen off?

etechdavid, looking at the swirl marks on the LCD I go with "a result of the bad cut". Looks to me like you need a new LCD. I'd go with a complete display assembly.

etechdavid will be eternally grateful.