-1

Jason Barrett
1

How do I switch from SATA HD to Solid state drive?

I want to use a solid state drive. How exactly do you do this? I can't find a guide on here.

Edited by: oldturkey03 ( ) , machead3 ( )

I downvoted your answer due to a very rude and uncalled comment you left. The people on here are trying to help you and do not deserve to be insulted.

I call it honesty. I'd rather have them realize how outclassed their opinion of their apparent ability is than do damage to a currently working machine. Jason could be a 12yr old for all I know, With his (demonstrated) apparent reading comprehension problem I thought he should consider that aditional help would be a good idea.

machead3,

1

Dan

Jason -

What are you looking for? The guides do a pretty good job stepping you thought the process HD (or SSD) swapout Are you having questions or problems on the software side of things?

In any case you don't need to be rude if the answer you got didn't answer your question. The best thing here is to better explain what you need.

1

machead3
99k

Use the tag on the right or, the 41 step-by-step guides (replacing the HD is almost the same as switching to an SSD).

You may want to secure some help from friend - your apparent lack of reading/thinking comprehension skills could get in the way of you successfully Doing It Yourself.

If this answer is acceptable please remember to return and mark it.