Model A1237 or A1304 / 1.6, 1.8, 1.86, or 2.13 GHz Core 2 Duo processor

led backlight fuse, where is it?

Can you answer with an image of where the backlight fuse is on the logic board of MY MODEL?

well, that depends on what model you have there are at least two different motherboards out there and it would help if you give us the last three digits so we can identify which one you have. It will also help if you post an image of your board so that we can possibly show you.

I posted An other photo, which one is?

Lorenzo De Pascale, reference designator F9800. It is a 2AMP-32V fuse in a 0402-HF package. Follow the green line. Sorry I do not have the right tools on this computer to make the line nice and straight.

Hope this helps, good luck.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH I'V FOUND THE FUSE!!!!! YOU ARE GOD!!! How Can I Give you a sort of feedback?

;-) you are welcome

On the last picture, the one with your thumb, remove the tape that is between the board and the cable/connector. The fuse is under there

Lorenzo De Pascale will be eternally grateful.