Model A1181 / 1.83, 2, 2.1, 2.13, 2.16, 2.2, or 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo processor

Screwing the MacBook Core 2 Duo back together

Does anyone have a step-by-step guide to screw the MacBook back together, particularly, where the screws should be placed? Any advice will be much appreciated! Thank you!

Ehh, just screw it. :P

Here's one of the more complete guides. Most of the screws are circled with listing of what length they are. Where to start is dependent on far far you tore it down. What did you do?

MacBook Core Duo Display Replacement

Someone disassembled it to replace the hard drive and its flex cable. I have 25 screws and don't know how to replace them. Thanks for your help!

The MacBook is easy - the important part is to stay calm, an iBook would be worse to reassemble. look at the guide and sort the screws - then put it in the right place

Any idea of where to find the guide for the placement of the screws for the external frame? I have given up with the internal frame. I just need to have it somewhat assembled so I can send it away to Apple depot to fix it. I think the logic board is broken.

The guide I gave you starts with the external screws

depends on the MacBook you have

here are the guides for the MacBooks

Thanks for the reply. It's a Core 2 Duo, but I still don't see a guide for the exact screw placement for reassembly.

you need to follow guide from the end to the begining...

Jon will be eternally grateful.