Late 2011 model, A1278 / 2.4 GHz i5 or 2.8 GHz i7 processor.

Is this error 4SNS/1/c0000008:TSOP--124 belong to Heatsink sensor

My macbook pro 13 late 2011.

fan run speed from the began speed up to 6200rpm, and i made AHT and get this error (4SNS/1/c0000008:TSOP--124), I google it and i want to make sure if it from heatsink, so if it i can change it just for 30$ , or i have to change all motherboard?

please help me......

I would try a different tool here to isolate what the sensors and fan are doing. Download from the App Store Temperature Gauge (there are other similar temp & fan monitoring apps).

While AHT is giving you a heat error it is not able to tell you what the failure is because it can't in this case. It does not see a defect, only a condition (high heat).

More likely your system needs a good cleaning, dust and debris is likely clogging the fans ability to cool the system, the heat sink fins are clogged, and the logic board is coated with dust.

You'll need a ESD mat & wrist strap, a soft painters brush a can of can'ed air plus, the needed tools to open your system up. Carefully scrub the case and logic board with the brush, then blow some air to push the dust out. Repeat this on the heat sink fins and fan. just be careful in blowing the fan blades you don't want to blow them to hard.

Put your system back together and see how its doing using the monitoring app. Is it better or does it still having problems.

Let us know what you discover before and after the cleaning. Good Luck!

I already try to get fan out and clean it by dry cleaner and get istat pro and all temp. is good but fan run at 6200rpm. so i want to know if problem will be with heatsink i will replace it and buy new one from the site.

so what u suggest to me?

The heat sink it's self is passive (you don't need to replace it). What did iStat tell you? There is something more going on here. Please fill us in.

What do you mean by dry cleaner you should only use a brush to scrub the dust loose and can'ed air to push the loose dust away. Anything else can damage the fan.

http://www.mediafire.com/?tm6ix24sht2838...

Here is pic. to Istat pro and SMC fan control

it's dry cleaner just air not liquid

I solved my problem disconnecting the camera from the main board, looks like a bad camera issue.

That fixed my issue. Thank You!

AhmedElBarbary will be eternally grateful.